Tuesday 15 October 2013

Clara: Wave of Light 2013


For the third year in a row, I will be taking part in the Wave of Light to raise awareness for Pregnancy and Infant Loss.



For those who would like to take part, October 15th is the designated day of remembrance during Pregnancy and Infant Loss awareness month. The Wave of Light is an international event where people around the globe are asked to light candles at 7pm and leave them burning for one hour. The hope is that, as different timezones hit the 7pm mark, a continuous wave of light will move around the world. This also coincides with CarlyMarie's 'Capture Your Grief' photography project where Day 15's subject matter is this event.

This year I will be remembering my little girls and 3 little stars we never got to meet. We will also be asking family and friends to light a candle for them and send us the photo or post it on Facebook and tag us in it. I will add some of the photos here tonight.

In the meantime, you can read my post from last year by clicking on 'Wave of Light 2012' and here are some of our photos from that event also:




If you would like me to include your photos in memory of your own little ones, please email me at lossthroughthelookingglass@gmail.com and I will include them here tonight also.

Much love to all the bereaved families. I hope that tomorrow brings a little bit of light and peace into your homes.

Clara xxx

EDIT: I HAVE CREATED A SEPARATE POST FOR ALL THE MEMORIAL PHOTOS SUBMITTED TO THE BLOG. YOU CAN FIND THIS POST BY CLICKING HERE:

WAVE OF LIGHT 2013 MEMORIAL PHOTOS

2 comments: